Contributed by Anisa Ayu A. & Setia Yusuful A. – 3 D3 EA
Problems come not only once or twice, even when one problem is not resolved, other problems come in sequence. It feels like your heart and mind can no longer hold back feelings of sadness, confusion, and anger. There are times when you want to cry, but on the other hand, crying over problems is not a good way out. But why are there people who still gallantly forbid us to cry, choosing some options that we consider “nonsense”. If we can cry, and have to cry, why not?
Crying is not a matter of being silly or not visionary, it is about heart and feeling, and only those who feel pain have control over themselves. In any case when crying is necessary, it doesn’t matter. The limit is that frequent crying is also not the right way to deal with every problem. When we need to rest, put aside egotism for a moment and take off the mask of that little smile, weep wisely and solemnly. There is no need to be ashamed to cry, so the other people understand that our pain is no joke, we need rest!
1. Crying is the easiest way to get rid of all negative things, disappointment or anger. Because holding back crying actually makes the heart more chaotic and can lead to depression. So, crying does not mean weak.
2. Crying doesn’t always need regrets. Because crying can introspect yourself to be better.
3. Sometimes your weep is considered by the others to get attention, even though you just want to share or release all negative feelings in yourself.
4. Crying is actually good for physical or mental health. Stop blaming us who choose to cry.
5. Crying is human, so living without ever crying actually makes you no longer like a true human.